Higher Standards. No Exceptions.
BUCKHEAD HAS IT ALL AND BERKSHIRE TERMINUS BRINGS IT ALL TO YOU
Berkshire Terminus is nestled behind the Terminus Professional Buildings and the Grand Hyatt Atlanta. Located near the intersection of Piedmont and Peachtree in the heart of Buckhead, the very best shopping, dining and entertainment in Atlanta are at your doorstep. Whether you commute to your living room, work in the city, or venture out to the suburbs - our close proximity to MARTA, GA-400 and I-85 is simply unrivaled anywhere in Atlanta. When you choose Berkshire Terminus, you will be living in the most affluent zip code in all of Atlanta.
Satisfy your taste for adventure with some of the best dining in Atlanta right outside your door.
- From low key to decadent dining, walkable options abound such as Bone's Restaurant, Fogo de Chao, Gordon Biersch, Del Frisco's, Bistro Niko, and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
- Just a short drive unveils even more choices such as Chops Lobster Bar, Seasons 52, and Fado Irish Pub.
LIVE AND WORK
Berkshire Terminus marks the pinnacle location making it easy to live and work.
- Easy access to GA 400, I-85, and the Buckhead Marta transit station
- Walkable to the Buckhead Financial District, Atlanta Tech Village, and employers such as SunTrust, Fifth Third Bank, Carter's, Novelis, and Accenture to name a few.
- Accessible to Marta makes for an easy commute to Coca Cola, Delta Airlines, Piedmont Hospital, Emory Hospital, Georgia Tech, and Hartsfield Jackson International Airport.
- Whether you live to work, or work to live, Berkshire Terminus helps you find your work-life balance.
Centrally located in iconic Buckhead allows for easy access to endless options for Atlanta entertainment.
- Downtown and Midtown entertainment venues
- Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta Falcons
- Piedmont Park
- Chastain Park
- Verizon Amphitheatre
- Virginia Highlands
- Little Five Points
- Variety Playhouse
- The Fabulous Fox Theatre
- Lakewood Amphitheatre
Berkshire Terminus apartment homes are located in a prime academic area.
- Sarah Smith Elementary School, Sutton Middle School, North Atlanta High School
- University of Georgia Terry College of Business
- Georgia State University Buckhead Center
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Emory University and Emory University School of Law
Residents of Berkshire Terminus enjoy exclusive proximity to upscale shopping. Indulge in the sophisticated Buckhead "see and be seen" lifestyle.
- Walking distance to Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square
- Walkable to endless options of boutiques and eclectic shops
- Convenient to Whole Foods Market, Publix, and Trader Joe's