TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Berkshire Communities, one of the largest owners and managers of Class A apartments in the multi-family industry, is always looking for talented people who possess the 'IT Factor'.
To us, the 'IT Factor' consists of those unique qualities our team has that provides our residents with the very best living experience in our apartment homes and surrounding communities. The 'IT Factor' means we are the best in what we do and are always striving to be even better.
The 'IT Factor' means we are all innovators, students and teachers. We are individual contributors who are dedicated to working together for the success of the team. We are Berkshire Communities.
So, do you have the 'IT Factor'? If so, we hope that you'll review our available positions or give us a call!
Take a Look!
Working at Berkshire
Want to know what it's like to work at Berkshire? We asked kids (and grandkids!) of some of our Berkshire team members 'What do your parents do for Berkshire Communities?' Here’s what they had to say...
At Berkshire Communities we pride ourselves in being a leader in the management of high-end, modern and luxury multifamily communities. Our environment is one of diversity and inclusion, and inspires innovation.
Why Berkshire is an Employer of Choice?
We offer a compelling employee value proposition anchored by five key elements:
- Founded in 1966
- One of the most active multifamily owners and lenders in the United States
- Offices nationwide
- Proven track record of success to company and investors
- Owner managed
- High culture survey scores, 97% of our employees would stay at Berkshire "if offered a similar position and pay at another company"
- Lower employee turnover than our industry peers
- Impressive employee tenure averaging 13.5 years
- Executive (Operations, Finance, Training, Marketing, IT, Digital)
- Skills Development
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement Program
- On-line learning
- Hands-on Projects
- Interpersonal experience with customers and vendor partners
- Friendly environment of like-minded individuals who are supportive, engaging, work hard, play hard and are passionate about being a team and achieving goals. Berkshire employees take pride in their performance!
Does this sound like you? If so, we invite you to apply with us so we can get to know you better!