Refreshingly modern. Definitively Aster.
Sub-URBAN Apartments in Dublin, CA
Luxury living has a new address in Dublin, CA. Aster brings together the comforts of home with the latest in technology and amenities. Offering modern studio, one, and two bedroom apartments for rent within steps of the West Dublin/Pleasanton BART Station, our community is designed for those who want to experience life, not just live it.
Aster will be pre-leasing Spring 2017. Join our VIP list for early Summer move-in!
- Vinyl plank flooring throughout living space with carpeted bedrooms
- “Foodie-styled” kitchens featuring soft close, light colored kitchen cabinets with darker colored lower cabinets
- Other features of our kitchens include: tile backsplash, under-mount stainless steel kitchen sinks, quartz countertops, and Whirlpool stainless-steel appliance package
- Smart-home enhancements including Nest Thermostat®
- Pets will be VIPs (Very Important Pets): pet amenity area, dog washing station, and pet services
- Swimming pool lounge with open-air cabanas, trendsetting pool with deep seating furniture
- Resident lounge featuring a high-end European-styled kitchen, family-style dining table, conversation area, media center leading into a business center environment and conference room
- Cutting-edge fitness center with the latest cardio equipment and yoga
- Smoke-free community
Fall in Love with Dublin
Escape the grind of corporate America at Aster. Our location in Dublin offers you the best of sub-URBAN living. Buzzing with eclectic attractions, art houses, boutique shops, and exceptional food and drink, this is where you come to relax and unwind at the end of a long day. We are close to Iron Horse Trail, Regal Hacienda Crossings Stadium 21 & IMAX, Dublin Farmers Market, and more.
A temperate environment, relaxed atmosphere, and social connectivity are just a few of the things that have brought you to Dublin. Let us be another. Be among the first to live at Aster, Dublin's newest and most sought after apartment community. Reserve your space today.