Explore The Seaport District
Experience Boston’s new Waterfront at The Benjamin, a 22-story uber-exclusive landmark community at the gateway to The Seaport. Our community offers you convenient access to a host of employment headquarters in the Seaport and Financial Districts, such as G.E., Vertex, PWC, Goodwin Proctor, State Street, and more. The MBTA Silver Line Courthouse Station, adjacent to the community, offers direct access to the MBTA South Station, Boston's Financial District and Boston Logan Airport.
Love Where You Live
Boston’s New Waterfront
The Benjamin is situated atop Boston’s newest and soon-to-be most iconic, shopping destination. The first 3 floors of the Benjamin include 120,000 square feet of high-end retail featuring The Grand, Scorpion Bar, and Equinox.
Rated the #3 Best City for Foodies, our residents especially love the variety of delectable dining options nearby. Enjoy New England's finest dining at nearby Tuscan Kitchen, Ocean Prime, STK, Row 34, and Del Frisco's, or unwind with a sip of a sensational cocktail at a window-side table at Lookout at the Envoy, Scorpion Bar, or Legal Seafood.
Live the lifestyle you deserve at the community that caters to Boston’s elite. Give us a call to learn more.
- Adjacent to the MBTA Silver Line Courthouse Station
- Close proximity to South Station, servicing MBTA Red Line, Amtrak, and Commuter Rail
- Easy access to I-93 and I-90
- Water taxi or Silver Line to Boston Logan Airport
- Garage parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- On site Zipcar™ access
- Hubway™ bike share stations
- Bicycle storage room and repair stations