At Atkins Circle, we offer residents of South Charlotte, North Carolina, a standard of luxury and convenience that sets us apart from other communities. Our unsurpassed amenities – combined with our award-winning architecture, exceptional interior details, and close proximity to I-485 – are a natural fit if you’re seeking a refined, convenient, and comfortable way of life.
- Spacious Kitchen with Black Appliances*
- Custom Cabinetry with Granite Countertops*
- Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Pantry*
- Microwave, Dishwasher and Disposal
- Electric Cooking
- In-home Washer and Dryer*
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans in Most Homes
- Hardwood Flooring in Most Homes
- Patio or Balcony in Most Homes
- Walk-in Closets in Most Homes
- Vaulted Ceilings*
- Dining Room in Most Homes
- Den Options Available
- Cable and High-speed Internet Ready
*In Select Homes
Lifestyle at Atkins Circle
Every apartment includes exceptional interior details such as lofty nine-foot ceilings, crown molding, and deep soaking tubs. Gourmet kitchens complete with a modern appliance suite make cooking a pleasure. A full-size dishwasher also makes clean-up a snap.
Our community amenities are equally outstanding. Workout in our huge, fully outfitted fitness center then relax with a dip in one of our two resort-style pools. On another day, rent bicycles for a ride along McAlpine Creek Greenway.
All this in the desirable Ballantyne neighborhood, minutes from restaurants, Ballantyne Shopping Center, Interstate 485, and The Fresh Market.