Steps Away from Everything
BERKSHIRE NINTH STREET APARTMENTS
For those seeking refuge from predictability, come home to Ninth Street in Durham, NC. Times have changed and the culture of the Ninth Street District has evolved from tobacco and denim mills to a haven for shopping, eating, socializing and playing.
At the heart of Berkshire Ninth Street you will discover a blending of history with modern sensibilities. It’s a neighborhood where a local bookstore and old-fashioned soda shop thrive alongside restaurants specializing in contemporary cuisine and bustling coffee shops.
Minutes away from your apartment home you can be shopping at Harris Teeter or Whole Foods or be seated at your favorite restaurant like Parizade or Vin Rouge where they will come to know you by name. Shopping will be easy as you choose from one of many unique stores such as Vaguely Reminiscent or Bull City Records where you can take browsing vinyl to a whole new level. Ideally located minutes from Duke’s East Campus and Duke University Medical Center in Durham, Berkshire Ninth Street is the perfect place to call home so you can be at the center of it all.
Residents of Berkshire Ninth Street enjoy convenient access to unbeatable shopping. There is so much within walking distance or a short ride away:
- Walking distance to Harris Teeter right next door
- Whole Foods Market just around the corner
- Ninth Street District fine dining, eateries, and bistros just a few steps from your front door
- Boutiques and eclectic shops line the bricked walk of Ninth Street
Experience the outstanding variety of choices that makes Berkshire Ninth Street's location so special.
Berkshire Ninth Street residents have some of the best dining in the area right outside their door.
- Grab a deep dish pizza pie
- Unwind at a neighborhood wine bar
- Step out for some fun at your favorite sports bar
- Vegan options abound as well
LIVE AND WORK
Berkshire Ninth Street's central location makes it easy to live and work.
- Easy access to Durham Freeway
- Minutes from Duke University & Medical Center
- Minutes from GlaxoSmithKline & IBM
- Easy Access to the Research Triangle
- Convenient access to Duke Transit
Whether you live to work, or work to live, Berkshire Ninth Street helps you find your work-life balance.
Live at the center of it all.
- Downtown Durham Arts & Entertainment District
- American Tobacco Road District
- BrightLeaf Square
- Durham Performing Arts Center
- The Warehouse District
- Duke Gardens
Living at Berkshire Ninth Street will feel like an endless adventure.
Berkshire Ninth Street apartment homes are located in a prime academic area.
- Duke University & Medical Center, Duke University School of Law
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Fuqua School of Business
- E.K. Powe Elementary, Pearsontown Elementary, Brogden Middle School, Rogers-Herr Middle School, Riverside High School
- North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics
- Durham Academy