Cielo - A Walker's Paradise in Downtown Seattle
With a Walkscore of 96 and bike score of 100, Cielo has been named a walker and biker's paradise and why not? With more than 40 coffee shops within a half mile of our front doors, including Peets, Stumptown, and Starbucks and miles and miles of boutique and brand name shopping destinations a stone's throw away, Cielo lies, quite literally, in the center of it all.
Enjoy an elegant dinner out with friends at Ruth's Chris Steak House, then saunter over to Pie Bar to order your favorite slice of heaven. If the night calls for something more than food, a huge variety of entertainment options are within walking distance - everything from the Symphony to the Aquarium to the Seattle Art Museum can be found within a mile of our door. And forget parking hassles to cheer on the Hawks or Mariners, both Stadiums are only a mile away.
If you do feel the need to venture beyond downtown, easy access to I-5 can take you anywhere in the city and beyond. In addition, our close proximity to local employers such as Virginia Mason Hospital and Swedish Medical Center make our residents' commute virtually non-existent.
All of these perks make Cielo a great fit for every lifestyle. Check out our location and then call to reserve your favorite urban residence today.
Explore the Neighborhood
- Boasting a 96 Walk Score and a 100 Bike Score
- First Hill Neighborhood (4th most walkable neighborhood in Seattle)
- Seven minute walk from the LINK, the 74 bus and the 76 bus at the UNIVERSITY STREET stop
Arts & Culture
- Cinemas nearby include Regal Cinemas Meridian 16 and AMC Pacific Place 11
Retail & Dining
- Nearby parks include Freeway Park, First Hill Park and Plymouth Pillars Park