Berkshire Communities' 8 Elements of Excellence
- Be Passionate – We believe in being zealous and going all in.
- Be Committed to Excellence – We believe a great living experience begins with our unshakeable belief to serve others. Commit to excellence even when no one is watching!
- Be Positive - We believe in being happy, and having fun! Positive energy turns into positive results.
- Be Accountable - We believe in doing what you say you're going to do and deliver on your word. Walk the talk.
- Be Different – We believe that differentiation will make us standout from the norm– we embrace fresh perspectives that will revolutionize our product, people & our purpose.
- Be a Teacher - We believe in being better than we were yesterday and the day before. Be open to being a student and a teacher every day.
- Be an Owner – We believe in empowering our people to do the right thing. Honesty, trust and integrity are important ingredients to Berkshire's heritage and success - and of course, common sense!
- Be Berkshire – We believe together we will perpetuate excellence in everything we do. Be proud to be part of a winning team!
2016 Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award Winner
Berkshire Communities is not only a great place to live but also a great place to work! In 2016, we were honored by our employees as a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award Winner. 99% of our employees who reviewed us on Glassdoor stated that they would recommend working at Berkshire to a friend, and our CEO received a 99% approval rating as well. Interested in learning more? Check our Glassdoor site to see for yourself!