- Just give a written notice and reason you are not satisfied, return your keys and vacate the home in the first 30 days.
- Fulfill all move out obligations in the lease agreement.
- Rent and pet rent will be prorated for the days the apartment is occupied.
- The security deposit, pet deposit, and pet fees will be refunded (less damages or rent owed).
- Resident will pay back any applicable rent concessions to the community.
- After the first 30 days of your residency, you are obligated to the terms of your lease.
We are so confident in our people and the quality of our apartment homes, that we are pleased to offer all new residents a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 30 days of residency, you may terminate your lease without penalty, it's that simple.
At Berkshire Communities, your satisfaction is important to us. We make every effort to make sure your living experience is seamless, but when situations arise we have you covered.
Some of the benefits of our maintenance policy include:
- Guarantee that all routine maintenance service requests will receive a response within 2 business days, Monday-Friday, during normal business hours.
- For each day your service request goes without a response, you will be given a rent credit, beginning the day after you have notified us in writing that you have not received a response to your request.
- Maintenance requests can be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the resident portal on your property webpage or by contacting us via phone.