Dear Residents and Investors,
As states begin to phase into their opening processes, Berkshire remains committed to the safety and wellbeing of our residents and team members. At all locations across the country we will continue to maintain strict health and safety measures based on CDC guidelines to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
Health and safety precautions at all locations include:
- Requiring face coverings for all team members and all visitors to our property offices
- Requiring appointments for all property tours
- Maintaining strict physical distancing of a minimum of six feet when possible
- Maintaining the frequent cleaning of all amenity and common spaces
- Requiring frequent hand washing for all team members
- Requiring self-administered temperature and symptom checks for all team members and property office visitors prior to entering any office space
- Requiring gloves and masks for all maintenance team members entering apartments
- Posting safety posters in amenity and common spaces
We appreciate your cooperation in the efforts we are taking to make our properties and offices safe places.
Berkshire Residential Investments